California Roll Bowls
California Roll Bowls are SO much more satisfying than a regular sushi roll.
Author: Lauren Miyashiro
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 1½ c. cooked short grain rice
- 1 tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 4 oz. cooked shrimp
- 2 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- kosher salt
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- ⅓ c. diced cucumber
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and sliced into matchsticks
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. sriracha
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice, divided
- Soy sauce, for serving
- Toasted sesame seeds, for garnish
- In a bowl, toss rice with rice wine vinegar. Season with salt to taste. Toss shrimp with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Season with salt to taste and place on top of rice. Arrange avocado, cucumber and carrots on top of rice next to shrimp.
- Whisk together mayonnaise, sriracha and lemon juice and drizzle over the sushi bowl. Drizzle with soy sauce and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds. Drizzle with soy sauce if desired.
California Roll Bowls are SO much more satisfying than a regular sushi roll.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/rsUadRj
Posted by Delish on Thursday, August 16, 2018