Gooey Oreo Krispie Treats
Gooey Oreo Krispie Treats dessert recipe, or “Cookies and Cream Bars”, is your favorite childhood treat loaded with chunks of Oreo and only 3 ingredients! Perfect for the holidays!
Recipe type: Dessert
- 2 packages Oreo cookies
- 1 and ½ bags of miniature marshmallows (bags are 10-ounce each)
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Place your Oreos in a Ziploc bag, seal it, and crush them and with a rolling pin. You can also pulse them in a food processor but leave them chunky - you don't want crumbs.
- Place them in a large bowl and set aside.
- Heat a pot on the stove over medium-low heat, melt your butter being careful not to let it burn. Add marshmallows and stir often until melted.
- Immediately, pour the melted marshmallow mixture over your crushed Oreos and stir to combine.
- Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish and press the mixture evenly into the pan.
- Chill for 1 hour or until set. Slice and serve.
3 ingredient GOOEY OREO KRISPIE TREATS are your favorite childhood treat with a twist! Perfect for the holidays!Recipe: https://wishesndishes.com/gooey-oreo-krispie-treats/
Posted by Incredible Recipes on Tuesday, August 7, 2018