Feeling run down? Try this ginger tea for the ultimate pick-me-up.
Recipe type: Drinks
- 1" piece of ginger, sliced
- Honey, to sweeten (optional)
- Slice of lemon
- Fill a mug or heat-proof cup with cold water, then tip into a small pan and bring to the boil.
- Add the sliced ginger and bubble the mixture for 2 to 5 minutes, depending on how strong you want the flavour to be. If you want to sweeten the tea, stir in a little honey, to taste.
- Carefully strain back into the mug, discard ginger and garnish tea with a lemon slice.