Giant Pizza Ring
If you like it, put a pizza ring on it.
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 2 teaspoons dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ¾ cup warm water
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 pinch of sugar
- 2½ cups wheat flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2½ cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 5 ounces sausage, finely sliced
- Oregano, to taste
- 1 egg yolk, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the yeast, olive oil, water, milk and a pinch of sugar. Add the flour and pinch of salt, and mix to form a dough. Let the dough rest for 30 minutes.
- On a floured surface, use a rolling pin to flatten dough. Brush with the tomato paste, then cover with the mozzarella cheese, sliced sausage and oregano.
- Roll the pizza like a Swiss roll and arrange it into a ring shape with a hole in the center. Place in a Bundt pan, and brush with beaten egg yolk. Bake for 40 minutes. Slice and serve.
If you like it, put a pizza ring on it. 🍕💍Taste for Yourself: taste.md/2s7hwXR🎥: Tastemade Brasil
Posted by Tastemade on Monday, May 28, 2018