Fried Bologna Tornado Salad
Today, I am bringing you all something super special that my mother used to make a lot when I was a kid!
- 1 16 oz pack of bologna
- 1 10 oz jar of hellmans mayo
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup of sweet relish
- Place eggs in a medium saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Remove from hot water, cool, peel and chop.
- Take the bologna and chop up small (BUT dont mash it- you want to keep the texture)
- Fry the bologna in a large saute pan until it starts to brown, remove from heat and set aside until cooled.
- Once cooled, mix the bologna with the eggs, relish and mayo- until well combined.
- Refrigerate 2 to 3 hours, or until chilled.
- serve on a bun OR regular ole white bread
WHO REMEMBERS BOLOGNA SALAD WHEN YOU WERE GROWING UP? 💖💖💖 Love!!Get the Recipe now:http://myincrediblerecipes.com/fried-bologna-tornado-salad/
Posted by Recipes From Heaven on Friday, August 4, 2017