Fancy Christmas Cheese Ball
Filled with THREE different cheese and studded with pomegranates, this beauty will be the star of your holiday party. Don't worry—it may be classy as hell, but it's also stupid easy to make.
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 (8-oz.) block cream cheese, softened
- 6 oz. goat cheese
- 1 c. grated sharp white cheddar
- ½ c. sliced, toasted almonds
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh thyme
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 c. pomegranate arils
- Crackers, for serving
- In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, goat cheese, cheddar, almonds, parsley, and thyme until well combined, then season with salt and pepper. Form mixture into one large ball.
- Place pomegranate arils on a large plate, then roll cheese ball gently until fully coated, filling in any cracks by hand.
- Refrigerate until cold and sturdy, about 20 minutes, then serve with crackers.
You can't celebrate Christmas without this cheese ball.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/AV5y2T0
Posted by Delish on Wednesday, December 5, 2018