- 1 tsp. McCormick Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp. McCormick Minced Onions
- 1 tsp. McCormick Sesame Seeds
- 1 tsp. McCormick Poppy Seeds
- 6 large eggs, hard boiled
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 oz. smoked salmon, sliced into 12 strips
- McCormick Dill Weed, for garnish
- In a small pan over medium-low heat, add McCormick Minced Garlic, McCormick Minced Onions, McCormick Sesame Seeds, and McCormick Poppy Seeds. Cook, swirling pan constantly, until everything starts to look and smell toasty, about 2-3 minutes. Set aside to cool, reserving one teaspoon for garnish.
- Slice eggs in half and carefully scoop out yolks into a large bowl. To yolks, add mayonnaise, lemon juice, and cream cheese and mix until creamy and thoroughly combined. Stir in toasted spices. Transfer mixture to a large, re-sealable plastic bag and snip a hole in the corner.
- Fill egg whites with yolk mixture. Garnish each with a rolled up piece of smoked salmon, a sprinkle of McCormick Dill Weed, and remaining spices.