Easy Italian Compound Butter
So what exactly is compound butter? Though it may sound complicated or fussy, truthfully, it’s anything but.
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, drained and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, finely chopped
- ½ tablespoon garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Baguette or French rollBeat butter in a large bowl or mixer until fluffy, then beat in tomatoes, basil and garlic.
- Sprinkle in salt a bit at a time, adding more if needed.
- Transfer butter to a mason jar or air-tight serving container spread on sliced baguette or French roll.
How to make Italian Compound Butter Written recipe: http://po.st/3UXgrC
Posted by 12 Tomatoes on Monday, May 28, 2018