Crispy Baked Green Bean Fries
On the hunt for the perfect side dish or snack? Crispy Baked Green Bean Fries!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Appetizer
- ¾ cup bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing mix
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 egg, beaten
- 1 pound fresh green beans, washed and trimmed
- Cooking spray
- ) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- ) In a bowl, mix together bread crumbs, ranch dressing mix, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt and pepper.
- ) Dip green beans in egg wash, then coat in bread crumb mixture. Place on lined baking sheet in a single layer. Spray lightly with cooking spray.
- ) Bake, flipping them halfway through, for 10 minutes, or until crispy. If desired, you can broil for 1 or 2 minutes to get them extra crispy. Just don't burn them!
- ) Serve with dipping sauce of choice and enjoy!
Here’s a video that shows you how to make it:
Crispy Baked Green Bean Fries are perfect as a side dish or for snacking. Get the written recipe here: http://bit.ly/2p1YVgD
Posted by Cooking Panda on Thursday, May 4, 2017