Dole Whip Margaritas
Dole Whip Margaritas are the happiest drink on EARTH.
Recipe type: Appetizer
- Lime wedge, for rimming glass
- Tajin or chili powder, for rimming glass
- 4 c. frozen pineapple
- 4 oz. white tequila
- ½ c. coconut milk
- ¼ c. fresh lime juice, plus one wedge for rim of glass
- 2 tbsp. granulated sugar
- Pineapple wedges, for garnish
- Rim glasses with lime wedge and dip in Tajin.
- Blend frozen pineapple, tequila, coconut milk, lime juice, and sugar together in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into glasses or place mixture into a pastry bag fitted with a ¾-inch tip and swirl margarita into glass like frozen yogurt. Garnish each with a pineapple wedge. Serve immediately.