Cuban Stuffed Chicken
This is the healthiest way to eat a Cuban Sandwich!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Breakfast
Serves: 3 serves
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ⅔ c. yellow mustard
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 6 slices ham
- 6 Slices swiss cheese
- ⅔ c. dill pickle chips, halved
- Preheat oven to 400º. Place chicken on a cutting board and make 5 slits in each breast, being careful not to cut through completely.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together mustard, honey, and garlic powder. Season with salt and pepper and rub all over chicken breasts.
- Place breasts on a medium cooking tray and stuff each with ham, cheese, and pickle chips.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink, 25 minutes. Serve.
This is the healthiest way to eat a Cuban Sandwich. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/uUUPTSF
Posted by Delish on Monday, November 27, 2017