Crock-Pot Sweet Potato Casserole
We take any chance we can get to free up oven space on Thanksgiving Day. Along with Crock-Pot Stuffing and Crock-Pot Mashed Potatoes, this sweet potato casserole is every bit as delicious as one you make in the oven.
- Cooking spray
- 4 lb. sweet potatoes, peeled and finely diced
- 4 tbsp. melted butter
- 2 c. packed brown sugar
- ¼ c. water
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Pinch kosher salt
- 1½ c. mini marshmallows
- ½ c. whole pecans
- Spray Crock-Pot with cooking spray. Place sweet potatoes in slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl, combine butter, sugar, water, cinnamon, vanilla, and a pinch of salt. Whisk to combine. Pour over sweet potatoes and toss until they are fully coated. Cook on high for 4 hours, stirring every hour.
- Remove lid and top with marshmallows and pecans. Reduce heat to low and cover. When marshmallows are melted, serve.
This Crock-Pot Sweet Potato Casserole is going to save SO much space in your oven this holiday season. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/EZUgAbO
Posted by Delish on Monday, December 11, 2017