Cream Cheese & Chicken Taquitos
You will love these Cream Cheese and Chicken Taquitos filled with cream cheese, salsa, cheese, sour cream and spinach.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main
- 3 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 6 ounces ounces cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cups sour cream
- ½ cups salsa
- 1½ cups colby jack cheese
- 1½ cups chopped baby spinach, stems removed
- 12 - 6 inch corn tortillas
- vegetable or canola oil, for frying
- Heat ½" oil in a sauce pan on medium heat.
- In a large bowl mix together the chicken, cream cheese, sour cream, salsa, co-jack and spinach. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Once oil is hot enough (place hand over pan, above oil, to feel heat), add a few tablespoons of chicken/cream cheese mixture to the center of a tortilla and spread out. Roll up and set seam side down in oil using tongs. Cook until golden brown on both sides.
- Repeat until all the tortillas are filled, rolled and fried.
- Set on paper towels to drain.
- Serve warm and ENJOY!
Here’s a video that shows you how to make it: