Crab Rangoon Style Everything Bagel Salmon Bites
These petite bites are a flavor and texture mash-up of crab Rangoon and a loaded everything bagel.
Recipe type: Appetizer
- ¼ cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 ounces
- ⅓ less-fat cream cheese
- ⅓ cup finely diced smoked salmon (about 2 oz)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 12 square wonton wrappers (such as Nasoya All Natural Won Ton Wraps)
- 1½ teaspoons everything bagel seasoning (such as Trader Joes Everything But the Bagel Sesame Seasoning Blend)
- 1 large egg
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Make the filling: In a small bowl, combine cheeses with salmon, lemon juice and zests, chives, and pepper. Stir until well-mixed.
- Make the wontons: In the center of each wonton wrapper, place 1½ tsp filling, and draw corners up, pinching closed with a dab of water. Repeat with remaining wrappers.
- In a small bowl, whisk egg until frothy. Lightly brush wontons with whisked egg (you won’t need to use all of it). Place wontons on sheet pan and sprinkle each one with a small amount of bagel seasoning.
- Bake until golden brown, or about 8 to 9 minutes.
These petite bites are a flavor and texture mash-up of crab Rangoon and a loaded everything bagel. (via Cooking Light) GET THE RECIPE: https://trib.al/6MFNpc9
Posted by MyRecipes on Saturday, June 9, 2018