- ½ (16.5-oz) package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- ½ c. marshmallow creme
- ½ c. chocolate fudge sauce
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Divide cookie dough into 2 balls and place on separate sides of prepared baking sheet. Flatten into big disks.
- Bake until golden and cooked through, 15 to 20 minutes. (Now is not the time for an underbaked, gooey center!) Let cool on baking sheet 10 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack and let cool completely. Keep oven on.
- Spread marshmallow creme on bottom of one cookie. Spread chocolate fudge sauce on bottom of other cookie and place, chocolate-side down, on top of marshmallow creme.
- Return to oven and bake until warmed through, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Slice and serve.
The Cookiedilla is the yummiest way to use a roll of cookie dough.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/A8UegS3
Posted by Delish on Sunday, October 14, 2018