Cookie Ice Cream Cups
Cookie Ice Cream Cups make cones look like amateur hour.
Author: Makinze Gore
Recipe type: Dessert
- 15 square chocolate wafer cookies
- ¼ c. chocolate chips, melted
- Ice cream, for serving
- Sprinkles, for garnish
- Maraschino cherries, for garnish
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Dip each edge of one cookie in melted chocolate and lay flat on baking sheet. Take another cookie and dip two opposite edges in melted chocolate. Press an un-dipped edge flat against a dipped edge of the first cookie to stand up and make a wall. (The dipped edges of the standing cookie will help connect the walls!) Repeat with three more cookies to form a cup. (It'll look like the bottom of a cube.)
- Repeat with remaining cookies to make two more cups. Place in freezer until hardened, 10 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and scoop ice cream into cups. Garnish with sprinkles and a cherry.
Cookie Ice Cream Cups make cones look like amateur hour. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/7PCcxag
Posted by Delish on Monday, May 28, 2018