- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 1 c. sugar
- 1¼ c. all-purpose flour (or almond flour)
- ¼ c. milk
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- 1 c. mini chocolate chips, plus more for sprinkling
- 1 tub cool whip
- 2 c. chocolate sauce
- 18 graham crackers
- 1 c. chocolate chips
- Make cookie dough: In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat butter and sugar until smooth. Add flour, vanilla and salt and beat until just combined. Stir in mini chocolate chips.
- In a 9"-x-13" baking dish, lay down an even layer of graham crackers and spread about a third of cookie dough on top. Cover the cookie dough with chocolate sauce then top with another layer of graham crackers. Spread an thick, fluffy layer of Cool Whip on top then top with more graham crackers.
- Repeat layering process, reserving about ⅓ cup of cookie dough and ending with a fluffy layer of Cool Whip on top of the lasagna.
- Roll remaining cookie dough into small balls and scatter on top of the of Cool Whip. Sprinkle more mini chocolate chips on top.
- Refrigerate until the graham crackers layers have softened, about 4 hours.
- Slice into squares and serve cold.
Cookie dough lovers, we made this dessert just for you 🍪 Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/BtoFCAr
Posted by Delish on Thursday, January 10, 2019