Cookie Dough Hearts
The type of heart your Valentine is truly looking for.
Recipe type: Dessert
- FOR THE COOKIE DOUGH
- ½ c. butter, softened
- ½ c. granulated sugar
- ½ c. brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. milk
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1½ c. almond flour
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- ⅔ c. mini chocolate chips
- FOR THE CHOCOLATE SHELL
- 1½ c. chocolate chips, melted
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- White cookie icing
- Line an 8”-x-8” baking dish with parchment paper. In a large bowl using a hand mixer (or in the bowl of a stand mixer), beat butter, sugar, milk and vanilla until light and fluffy. Add almond flour and salt and mix until well combined, then stir in chocolate chips.
- Press cookie dough mixture into parchment-lined baking dish and refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and place a wire rack on top. Use a heart shaped cookie cutter to cut out hearts then transfer to the wire rack. Freeze for 20 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, stir together melted chocolate and coconut oil. Use a fork to gently dip the hearts in the chocolate one at a time. Place on wire rack then return to freezer for 10 minutes.
- Pipe desired design onto hearts with cookie icing.
Cookie Dough lovers: this is the only thing you need this V-Day 🍪Buy white icing on Amazon now: http://amzn.to/2CaeGUb (We get $ to make our videos!)Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/4Tu1rfz
Posted by Delish on Monday, February 11, 2019