Cookie Dough Dip
Ultra creamy and sweet, this party appetizer goes best with something salty
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 12 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ¼ c. butter, softened
- ¼ c. powdered sugar
- ¼ c. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- pinch of kosher salt
- ½ c. mini chocolate chips
- Pretzel crisps, for serving
- Add cream cheese and butter to a large bowl and beat with a hand mixer until creamy. Add powdered sugar and brown sugar and beat until combined, then add vanilla.
- Season with salt and fold in mini chocolate chips until combined.
- Serve with pretzels chips.
Cookie Dough Dip is the party food your friends will fight over.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/zNyAhUW
Posted by Delish on Friday, August 10, 2018