Cookie Dough Dip
It's basically everything you love in cookie dough—brown sugar, vanilla, chocolate chips—mixed with cream cheese and a little butter for an addictive dessert dip.
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1½ oz. (8-oz.) blocks cream cheese, softened
- ¼ c. butter, softened
- ¼ c. powdered sugar
- ¼ c. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Pinch kosher salt
- ½ c. mini chocolate chips
- Pretzel crisps, for serving
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese and butter until fluffy. Add powdered sugar and brown sugar and beat until no lumps remain, then add vanilla.
- Season with salt and fold in mini chocolate chips until combined.
- Serve with pretzels chips.
Cookie Dough Dip is the party food your friends will fight over.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/zNyAhUW
Posted by Delish on Friday, August 10, 2018