Christmas Pudding Biscuit Cake
The perfect Christmas centrepiece for those who aren't fans of the traditional Christmas pudding - this one is built out of chocolate and biscuits and lots of other delicious things.
Recipe type: Dessert
- 320g digestive biscuits
- 200g dark chocolate
- 200g milk chocolate
- 150g butter
- 180g golden syrup
- 100g hazelnuts, halved
- 100g marshmallows
- 100g raisins
- 75g dried cherries
- 100g white chocolate
- 3 glace cherries
- Line a glass bowl with a double layer of cling film, leaving some overhang on the edges.
- Place the digestives in a plastic bag and bash with a rolling pin to break them into small pieces.
- Put the dark and milk chocolate, the butter and the golden syrup in a large heatproof bowl sitting over a pan of simmering water and leave to melt over a low heat. Stir to combine, then leave to cool for 2 mins.
- Stir through the biscuits, marshmallows, hazelnuts, raisins and dried cherries until all combined.
- Press into the cling film lined bowl so that the mixture is all compact. Once the bowl is cool, pop it in the fridge overnight to set.
- Melt the white chocolate in a bowl set over a simmering pan. Leave to cool for a couple of mins.
- Turn the chocolate pudding out of its bowl. Carefully pour the white chocolate over the top, then place the place cherries on top. Serve and enjoy!
Rocky Road Christmas Pudding
Posted by Twisted on Friday, December 21, 2018