- Flour, for work surface
- 2 Sheets puff pastry, thawed
- 1 (7 oz.) round brie
- 1 tbsp. raspberry jam
- Egg wash, for brushing puff pastry
- Crackers, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350º. Unroll 1 puff pastry on a floured work surface.
- Smear raspberry jam in center of puff pastry. Place brie on top of jam.
- Fold corners of pastry around brie like you would a present. Seal with egg wash.
- Cut second sheet of puff pastry into strips. Wrap two long strips around brie to create base of bow.
- Cut long strip into smaller pieces to create ribbon for bow. Seal onto brie with egg wash in a bow shape.
- Place brie on a parchment-lined baking sheet and cover all over with more egg wash.
- Bake until deeply golden, about 15 minutes.
- Serve with crackers.
Tag the person who would rather get Christmas Brie than presents.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/Ku6Ru6y
Posted by Delish on Sunday, December 17, 2017