Chicken Sausage Puffs with Creamy Mustard Dipping Sauce
It's a guaranteed crowd-pleaser, but it's one of the easiest apps you'll ever make.
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 1 (17.3-ounce) package frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed
- 1 (12-ounce) package fully cooked chicken sausage links, sliced about ¼ inch thick
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons country Dijon or coarse-grained mustard
- ½ cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place 1 pastry sheet on a lightly floured work surface; roll into 1 (8- x 12-inch) rectangle. Cut pastry into 24 (2-inch) squares. Place 1 sausage slice in center of each square, pressing down. Repeat with remaining pastry sheet and sausage.
- Arrange puffs on aluminum foil-lined baking sheets, and brush with egg. Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until pastry is puffed and golden.
- Meanwhile, stir together mustard and sour cream in a small bowl. Serve pastries warm, with dipping sauce.
It's a guaranteed crowd-pleaser, but it's one of the easiest apps you'll ever make. 😍 GET THE RECIPE: https://trib.al/X3xTOzQ (via Well Done)
Posted by MyRecipes on Saturday, June 30, 2018