Chicken 'n Waffles Casserole
Chicken and waffles are the perfect comfort food and turning them into a casserole is the easiest way to feed a crowd!
- 10 toaster waffles
- 1 (25-oz.) package frozen breaded chicken
- 8 large eggs
- ¾ c. milk
- ¼ c. maple syrup, plus more for drizzling
- 2 tbsp. butter, melted
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place waffles and chicken on a two large baking sheets. Bake waffles until golden and crispy, 15 minutes. Continue baking chicken until warmed through and crispy, 30 minutes total. Cut both into large chunks.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, maple syrup, and butter. Season with with salt and pepper.
- In a 9”-x-13” baking pan layer waffles and breaded chicken then pour egg mixture on top. Bake until golden and set, 1 hour.
- Serve warm with maple syrup.
This is the easiest way to make chicken & waffles. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/surnn9G
Posted by Delish on Monday, November 19, 2018