Cheesy Crack Chicken Spaghetti Bake
The most delicious way to prepare spaghetti!
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Main
Serves: 8 serves
- Along with the cheese, we used cream of chicken soup, chicken broth and dry ranch mix to build up the sauce. Tons of flavor there, thanks to the ranch mix, which is all then topped off with cheese and bacon, then popped into the oven so it can turn into melted, golden, bubbling goodness.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil and cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350º F and lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Combine chicken soup, velveeta and chicken broth in a medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring until melted and smooth. Whisk in ranch dry mix and salt and pepper.
- Place drained pasta and shredded chicken in greased baking dish and pour cheese sauce over the top. Toss together until everything is evenly coated, then top with cheddar cheese and bacon bits.
- Place baking dish in oven and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly, and dish is heated through.
The most delicious way to prepare spaghetti! Written recipe: http://po.st/r2NxbO
Posted by 12 Tomatoes on Sunday, November 26, 2017