Cheddar Bacon Ranch Corn
Cheddar Bacon Ranch Corn is guaranteed to be the hottest thing on the block.
Recipe type: Appetizer
- ½ c. (1 stick) Butter, softened
- 1 packet ranch seasoning
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 10 ears corn
- 2 c. shredded Cheddar
- 6 slices cooked bacon, finely crumbled
- freshly chopped chives
- Ranch, for drizzling
- Heat grill to medium high. In a small bowl, stir together butter and ranch seasoning and season with pepper. Rub ranch butter on corn.
- Grill until lightly charred, 10 minutes. Top with cheddar and cover grill to melt, 2 minutes.
- Top with cooked bacon and chives and drizzle with ranch.
Cheddar Bacon Ranch Corn is guaranteed to be the hottest thing on the block.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/R0k8jdB
Posted by Delish on Saturday, May 26, 2018