Cashew Chicken With Cauliflower Rice
The insanely delicious sauce will make you forget you're cutting back on carbs.
Recipe type: Main
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tbsp. sesame oil
- Kosher salt
- ¼ c. sweet chili sauce
- 3 tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. Sriracha
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 red bell peppers, sliced
- 1 large zucchini, sliced into half moons
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- ½ c. raw cashews
- Thinly sliced green onions, for garnish
- In a food processor, pulse cauliflower until florets resemble rice.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat 1 tablespoon oil. Add cauliflower rice and season with salt. Cook until soft, 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, make sauce: In a medium bowl, whisk together chili sauce, soy sauce, Sriracha, garlic, and lime juice.
- Add remaining tablespoon oil to skillet and heat over medium-high heat. Add peppers and zucchini and cook 3 minutes, then add chicken and sauce and cook until golden and cooked through, 10 minutes more. Stir in cashews until coated in sauce.
- Garnish with green onions and serve over cauliflower rice.
Your family will go nuts for this Cashew Chicken.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/0q0Qpma
Posted by Delish on Tuesday, January 17, 2017