Caramel Apple Pull-Apart Bread
Pillsbury biscuits never tasted so good.
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 tube refrigerated biscuit dough (such as Pillsbury)
- 3 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- ¼ c. brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- kosher salt
- 1 c. minced granny smith apple
- Warm caramel, for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease a 9"-x-5" loaf pan. Cut each biscuit in half (through the layers) and brush both sides with melted butter.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the sugars, cinnamon, and a generous pinch of salt. Coat each biscuit in the cinnamon sugar mixture, tapping off excess.
- Make your first stack: Onto one biscuit, sprinkle a handful of apples and cover with another biscuit. Repeat this process until you have used ¼ of the biscuit dough, ending on apples. Repeat to make 3 more stacks, with the last stack ending on a biscuit.
- Place your biscuit stacks into the loaf pan on their sides, so the layers stand upright. The stack with the biscuit on top should be at the end.
- Bake until biscuits are puffy and golden, 38 to 40 minutes. Let cool slightly, then remove from pan.
- Drizzle with warm caramel and serve immediately.
Caramel Apple Pull-Apart Bread will be gone before it even cools off 🍎Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/zZyssyA
Posted by Delish on Wednesday, November 14, 2018