Caramel Apple Bombs
Bite into a delicious taste of autumn with Caramel Apple Bombs! Made with cinnamon, pecans and more, Caramel Apple Bombs are perfect for a fall party.
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding, divided
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. ground nutmeg
- 2 small Granny Smith apples, peeled, chopped (about 2 cups)
- ¼ cup water
- 2 cans (8 oz. each) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 25 KRAFT Caramels
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- ¼ cup coarsely chopped PLANTERS Pecans, toasted
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Combine ¼ cup dry pudding mix and spices. Add to apples in medium bowl along with the water; mix lightly.
- Unroll crescent dough; separate into 16 triangles. Spoon 1 heaping Tbsp. apple mixture onto shortest side of each triangle. Fold dough over apple mixture, completely enclosing apple mixture. Pinch edges of dough together to seal.
- Place, seam sides down, in 9-inch round pan sprayed with cooking spray; sprinkle with remaining dry pudding mix. Drizzle with butter.
- Bake 33 to 35 min. or until deep golden brown; cool slightly.
- Microwave caramels and milk in small microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 to 2-1/2 min. or until caramels are completely melted and sauce is well blended, stirring every minute. Drizzle over dessert just before serving. Sprinkle with nuts.
Your Thanksgiving guests will love these Caramel Apple Bombs! http://kraft.us/2xMmxFU
Posted by Kraft Foods – Recipes and Tips on Friday, November 9, 2018