- 1 puff pastry block
- 4tbsp basil pesto
- 5 large slices mozzarella
- 5 large slices tomato
- 100g crumbled feta
- 1 egg, whisked
- 2tsp oregano
- Roll the pastry to about 5mm thick. Cut out a large circle and score a star in the middle with 4 incisions.
- Spread the pesto around the circle in a ring. Top with the tomato slices, mozzarella and crumbled feta. Sprinkle with oregano all over.
- Seal the central triangles over the edge of the ring and brush the whole thing with whisked egg.
- Bake for 20 - 25 minutes.
Caprese Ring Full recipe: http://bit.ly/2eru57x
Posted by Twisted on Monday, October 31, 2016