Cantaloupe Breakfast Bowls
Need one of these smoothies bowls asap, please & thank you
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 cantaloupe, halved
- 1½ c. almond milk
- 1 c. frozen raspberries, plus fresh raspberries, for garnish
- 1 banana, sliced into coins, divided
- ½ c. frozen pineapple or mango
- ½ c. Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- ½ c. granola
- Using a spoon, remove and discard seeds from cantaloupe. Use a spoon to widen hole in the center, leaving a 1" border at the edges. Reserve removed fruit to add to smoothie.
- Combine almond milk, raspberries, half the banana, pineapple, Greek yogurt, vanilla, and extra cantaloupe. Blend until smooth.
- Pour smoothie into cantaloupe "bowls" and garnish with raspberries, granola, and remaining banana slices. Serve.