Each summer, we're reminded that making s'mores is kinda annoying. You always a wait for a skewer, the campfire is SUPER hot (and uncomfortable to stand around), and 90% of the time, the marshmallow burns. This s'mores skillet solves all these annoying problems but keeps everything you love about the classic campfire treat.
Author: Lindsay Funston
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 sleeve graham crackers, broken into squares
- 1 (12-oz.) bag marshmallows
- 1 bar Hershey's chocolate, cut into squares
- In a large cast-iron skillet, layer graham crackers, marshmallows, and chocolate.
- Place skillet over a campfire cooking grate and cook until marshmallows and chocolate are melty.
Campfire S'mores are the EASIEST way to serve s'mores to a crowd.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/QF6ptxC
Posted by Delish on Thursday, May 31, 2018