- 1 (15.5-oz.) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1½ c. diced roasted red bell pepper, divided
- ¼ c. tahini
- ½ c. crumbled blue cheese, divided
- ¼ c. hot sauce
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1 small clove garlic, chopped
- Kosher salt
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Pita chips, for serving
- Celery, for serving
- Carrot sticks, for serving
- In a food processor, combine chickpeas with ½ cup roasted red bell pepper, tahini, ¼ cup blue cheese, hot sauce, olive oil, and garlic. Pulse until smooth, scraping down side as necessary.
- Transfer hummus to a shallow serving bowl and wipe food processor clean. Add remaining 1 cup roasted red bell pepper to food processor and season with salt. Pulse until pureed.
- Top hummus with roasted pepper puree, green onions, and remaining ¼ cup blue cheese. Drizzle with more olive oil and serve with pita chips, celery, and carrots.