- 1 medium spaghetti squash
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 c. shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1½ c. cups Monterey jack, divided
- ½ c. gorgonzola crumbles
- ½ c. whole milk Greek yogurt
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- ⅓ c. hot sauce, such as Frank's, plus more for serving
- Ranch or blue cheese dressing, for serving
- Celery sticks, for serving
- Carrot sticks, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400°. Drizzle cut sides of spaghetti squash with oil and season with salt and pepper. Place halves cut side down on a large, foil lined baking sheet. Roast until tender, 40 to 50 minutes. Let cool slightly, then use a fork to scrape squash strands into a large bowl.
- Mix shredded chicken, 1 cup Monterey, gorgonzola, yogurt, garlic powder, onion powder, and hot sauce into bowl with squash. Divide mixture between hollowed out squash halves and sprinkle tops with remaining ½ cup Monterey.
- Transfer back to prepared baking sheet and continue to bake for 25 minutes, until cheese is bubbling and starting to brown in spots.
- Drizzle with more hot sauce and ranch. Serve with celery and carrot sticks.