- 1 lb. cherry tomatoes, chopped
- ¼ c. plus 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ c. torn fresh basil
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb. angel hair
- ¾ lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- ¼ c. freshly grated Parmesan
- In a large bowl, stir together tomatoes, ¼ cup olive oil, garlic and basil and season generously with salt and pepper. Let sit 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook angel hair until al dente, 4 minutes. Drain and return to pot.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat remaining tablespoon olive oil. Add chicken and season with Italian seasoning salt, and pepper. Cook until no longer pink, 10 minutes per side. Let rest 5 minutes, then thinly slice.
- Add tomato mixture and sliced chicken to angel hair and toss until fully combined.
- Top with Parmesan and serve.
Bruschetta Chicken Pasta is literally impossible to walk away from.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/Y3S474g
Posted by Delish on Monday, November 26, 2018