Chocolate Chip Cookies + Brownies + Cheesecake = DESSERT TRIFECTA
Recipe type: Dessert
- FOR CRUST
- ½ log refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough (such as Pillsbury)
- 1 box brownie mix, plus ingredients called for on box
- FOR CHEESECAKE
- 4 (8-oz.) blocks cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 c. granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- ¼ c. sour cream
- 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1½ c. finely chopped chocolate chip cookies (such as Chips Ahoy)
- FOR GARNISH
- ⅔ c. semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- ¾ c. Cool Whip
- 6 mini chocolate chip cookies (such as Mini Chips Ahoy)
- Preheat oven to 350º and grease an 8" or 9" springform pan with cooking spray. Press cookie dough into an even layer on the bottom of the pan. Prepare brownie batter according to package instructions and pour ½ into prepared pan. (Bake remaining brownie batter separately, if desired.)
- Bake until brownie is set and a toothpick comes out clean, about 45 minutes. Let cool. Reduce oven to 325°.
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer (or in the bowl of a stand mixer), beat cream cheese and sugar together until no lumps remain. Add eggs, one at a time, then stir in vanilla, and sour cream. Add flour and salt and beat until just combined. Fold in chopped cookies then pour mixture over the crust.
- Wrap bottom of pan in aluminum foil and place in a large roasting pan. Pour in enough boiling water to come up halfway in the baking pan. Bake until center of cheesecake only slightly jiggles, about 1 hour 30 minutes. Turn off the heat, prop open oven door, and let cheesecake cool in oven, 1 hour. Remove foil and refrigerate cheesecake for at least 5 hours and up to overnight.
- When ready to serve, spread melted chocolate over the top of the cheesecake, pipe dollops of Cool Whip around the edges, and top each dollop with a mini chocolate chip cookie.
Chocolate Chip Cookies + Brownies + Cheesecake = DESSERT TRIFECTA 🙌Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/Odtno0y
Posted by Delish on Sunday, May 27, 2018