Broccoli Cheddar Quiche
Skip the flour and make a quiche crust like THIS!
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 2 cups broccoli, minced (300 g)
- 3 cups potato, frozen, shredded (675 g)
- 1 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided (150 g)
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- ½ teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped (150 g)
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons half & half
- Preheat oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
- In a bowl, add broccoli, potatoes, 1 cup (100 g) cheddar, ½ teaspoon salt salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Stir to combine.
- Grease a 9-inch (23 cm) nonstick tart pan with olive oil. Pour the broccoli mixture into the pan. Press evenly into the pan and the sides of the pan until firm using a measuring cup.
- Bake for 45 minutes until the potatoes begin to brown.
- In a bowl, mix together the eggs, broccoli, tomatoes, onion, remaining cheddar, half-and-half, and the rest of the salt and pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture into the cooked crust. Bake for 25 minutes until eggs are firm.
- Let cool, then serve.
Skip the flour and make a quiche crust like THIS! 🙌FULL RECIPE: https://tasty.co/recipe/broccoli-cheddar-quiche
Posted by Tasty on Tuesday, April 9, 2019