Blueberry Cheesecake Dessert Recipe
This Blueberry Cheesecake Dessert recipe is my husband’s childhood favorite with a light, moist cheesecake topped with blueberry pie filling and whipped cream.
Author: The Gunny Sack
Recipe type: Dessert
- 12 double graham crackers (about 1⅔ cups of graham cracker crumbs)
- ¼ cup melted butter
- ½ cup sugar
- (2) 8 oz packages cream cheese - softened
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 can blueberry pie filling
- 1 tub Cool Whip
- Crush double graham crackers.
- Add melted butter and sugar.
- Press into 9x13 inch pan.
- Cream together cream cheese.
- Add beaten eggs, sugar and vanilla.
- Pour over crust and bake at 375 degrees for 20 or more minutes until done (top is dry to touch).
- Cool and top with blueberry pie filling and Cool Whip.
Here’s a video that shows you how to make it:
My husband's CHILDHOOD FAVORITE!http://www.thegunnysack.com/blueberry-cheesecake-dessert-recipe/
Posted by Kitchen Fun With My 3 Sons on Tuesday, May 2, 2017