Birthday Cake Bottom Cheesecake
This Birthday Cake Bottom Cheesecake is the only way you should aat cheesecake
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
Birthday Cake Layer:
- 1 box birthday cake, with additional ingredients according to box instructions
- 32 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon gelatin powder
- Whipped cream, to taste
- Sprinkles, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350˚F/180˚C
- Prepare cake mix according to the directions and pour batter into a greased springform pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until a toothpick will come out dry when inserted.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla. 5. Whisk until combined.
- Microwave the milk for 90 seconds, then whisk in the gelatin powder.
- Pour the gelatin mixture into the cream cheese mixture and whisk again until smooth.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture over the cooled birthday cake and chill in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
- Pipe whipped cream along the edge of the cake, then follow with sprinkles all over the top.
Here’s a video that shows you how to make it:
Birthday cake on bottom, cheesecake on top 🎂!FULL RECIPE: http://bzfd.it/2paKVBj
Posted by Tasty on Sunday, May 7, 2017