Banana Pudding Poke Cake
We're going BANANAS over Banana Pudding Poke Cake
Author: Lindsay Funston
Recipe type: Dessert
Serves: 10 - 12
- Cooking spray, for pan
- Flour, for pan
- 1 box yellow cake mix, plus ingredients called for on box
- 2 boxes vanilla pudding mix
- 3 c. milk
- 2 c. heavy cream
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 bananas, thinly sliced
- 20 Nilla Wafers, 4 crushed
- Preheat oven to 350º and grease and flour a 9-x-13" cake pan. Prepare yellow cake mix according to box instructions. Pour batter into prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 25 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare pudding: In a small bowl, whisk together pudding packets and milk until thick. Set aside.
- In another large bowl, beat cream, sugar, and vanilla until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- Using the bottom of a wooden spoon, poke holes all over the cake. Spread pudding mixture on top and top with a layer of banana slices. Spread whipped cream on top and sprinkle all over with crushed and whole Nilla Wafers and bananas.
- Slice and serve.
We're going BANANAS over Banana Pudding Poke Cake 🍌🍰🍌Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/hwTlM3R
Posted by Delish on Wednesday, January 10, 2018