- 1 c. distilled white vinegar
- 1 c. water
- ⅓ c. sugar
- 1 tbsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 5 sprigs cilantro
- 2 underripe avocados, peeled and thinly sliced
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine vinegar, water, sugar and salt and bring to a boil, stirring frequently. When the sugar and salt have dissolved, set aside to cool.
- In a mason jar, place red pepper flakes, garlic, cilantro, and avocado slices. Pour cooled pickling mixture into the jar and seal tightly with a lid.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving.
You NEED to know about Avocado Pickles.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/zu4Hc6p
Posted by Delish on Saturday, July 7, 2018