If you're trying to eat low carb, you need this Avocado Egg-In-A-Hole for breakfast
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 2 avocados
- 2 tbsp. butter, divided
- 4 large eggs
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ c. shredded cheddar
- 2 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Cut avocado in half and remove pit. Lay avocado halves on their sides and carefully cut lengthwise into 2 thick slices each. Hollow out middles with a paring knife.
- In a large, nonstick skillet over medium-low heat, melt 1 tablespoon butter. Place avocado slices into skillet and crack an egg into the center. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover skillet and cook until egg is cooked to your desired doneness, about 5 minutes for a just runny egg. Sprinkle cheese on top of each slice, cover with lid again and cook until the cheese is melted, a minute more.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients. Garnish with bacon and green onions.
If you're trying to eat low carb, you need this Avocado Egg-In-A-Hole for breakfast 🥑Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/dIKqSra
Posted by Delish on Friday, August 17, 2018