Apple Cinnamon Fruit Roll-Ups
The homemade version of your favorite childhood snack.
Recipe type: Dessert
- 4 c. assorted apples (Granny Smith, Honeycrisp) peeled and chopped
- ⅓ c. water
- 2 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 175°. Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment and lightly grease with cooking spray.
- In a medium saucepan, add apples, water, sugar, lemon juice, and cinnamon. Bring to a boil, then simmer until apples begin to break down and liquid is mostly evaporated, about 15 minutes.
- Transfer to a food processor and blend until very smooth. Spread evenly onto prepared baking sheet and bake until dried out and no longer sticky, about 3 to 4 hours.
- Using scissors or a paring knife, cut leather into vertical strips and roll up.