Anti-Inflammatory Golden Milk
Rumor has it a serving of this golden milk in the evening will lull you into a restful sleep.
Recipe type: Drinks
- 2 cups almond milk, or other non-dairy milk (480 mL)
- 1 tablespoon ground turmeric
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 black peppercorns
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 1 star anise
- 1 pinch whole clove
- agave, or sweetener of your choice, optional
- Add the almond milk to a small pot over medium heat.
- Add the turmeric, ginger, peppercorns, cinnamon stick, star anise, and cloves. Whisk to combine.
- Heat the milk for 4-5 minutes, until steaming, but do not let it come to a boil.
- Serve warm or over ice and sweeten to taste.